Coco Monde High Tea
Gather family, friends or colleagues and relax in the ambience of our restaurant's French vintage décor while enjoying two courses of decadent offerings - all freshly handmade on site by our talented chocolatier & chefs. A popular option for Hen's Days, Baby Showers, Birthdays and other special occasions! Available daily - any time of day or evening - bookings are essential
We happily cater for common dietary requirements such as gluten free or vegan. Advance notice is essential, however.
The minimum number of guests for a High Tea booking is 2 people.
As we have a lot of guests wanting to come, we allow a maximum of 2 hours for a High Tea booking.
BOOK NOW ON 02 4023 0860
Please read the following important information about our High Tea
• You are very welcome to email us with any questions you might have, but we are not able to take bookings via email/our office. This is because the most up-to-date info on availabilities is held in our bookings diary at the restaurant, and this is also where booking deposits need to be placed.
• A 25% deposit is required to secure High Tea bookings. This non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of making the booking. A booking is not secured until a deposit has been received. It can be paid either over the phone with a credit card, or by cash or card in person. The amount of the deposit will be taken off the total bill on the day, so it is not necessary to know the exact number of guests at the time of booking/placing the deposit. One bill will be given for the group. Please note that we can not split the bill for High Teas so please plan ahead in regards to payment. Additional drinks can be purchased separately however.
• We strongly recommend booking/placing a deposit well in advance, as our High Tea is very popular and weekend bookings tend fill up fast. First in (with a deposit) - best dressed!
• Please note that we will call you to finalise guest numbers and any special diets the day before your booking. Any no-shows after this will still need to be paid for (we can give you the extra food to the table or as a take away). This is because we prepare the High Tea treats especially for each individual High Tea guest as per the bookings.
• A special note regarding food allergies: While we always do our very best to cater for any food allergies, affected guests need to be fully aware that, because everything is freshly prepared on site, we cannot guarantee that the food does not contain traces of your allergen. While we of course always go to great lengths to avoid your allergen, nuts (including peanut butter), dairy, soy, wheat and other common allergens are commonly used in our kitchen, bar and chocolate production room.
THE COCO MONDE HIGH TEA
Gourmet Finger Sandwiches
Delicious Savoury Pastries
Freshly Baked Traditional Scones served with Jam & Cream
A selection of our famously mouth-watering petite desserts & Handcrafted Chocolates
Fresh Seasonal Fruit served with Belgian Chocolate Dipping Pots
Authentic French Hot Chocolate, Remedy Custom Roasted Coffee, Premium Loose Leaf Tea, Soft Drinks or Fresh Juice*
*One beverage per guest is included in the package. Additional beverages, alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic, can be ordered from our regular menu.
THE COCO MONDE HIGH TEA
with Champagne on arrival
Inclusions as above, but with the festive addition of a glass of Sparkling Wine and a beautiful Belgian Chocolate Coated Strawberry for each guest on arrival.